Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School !!!

The girls woke up super giddy with excitement this morning. They jumped out of bed and got ready really quick. Alyssa requested chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and Hallee is happy just when we have sausage at breakfast. So they had a yummy breakfast and off we went. I could sense they were a little nervous too but they both said they were very excited!
Hallee and Berklee got desks right next to eachother in the middle of the classroom. They are thrilled to be in the same class this year.
Alyssa's teacher is Mr. Stutzman. This is her first male teacher and I wasn't sure how she would do. Well I am not sure why I was worried at all. Because when we stopped by the week before school started she met him and when we left she gave him a huge hug. If anyone doesn't know Alyssa is a hugger and gets along with just about anyone. She was also excited a good friend from church moved into Lincoln's school district. Elise, Alyssa is so excited you are in her class!!! You two watch out for eachother!

Hallee's teacher is Mrs. Lovelace. We were super happy to have her as a teacher for Hallee. She is a wonderful teacher and this should be a great class. Alyssa had her daughter Jasmine Schuttenhelm as her 2nd grade teacher. Joel knows the family well and grew up with Jasmine. I love small towns!!


Here are the girls backpacks they chose. They are bright colors and a bit loud. But they love them. Welcome back to the 80's. Yikes I didn't think that would ever make it back.



Yes I love taking pictures and Jayden loves being in them. I had to have the girls settle down their excitement just to get them to sit still long enough to take this picture. But inside they are bursting with excitement. What cutie pie's. I can't believe I have a third and fourth grader. Yowzer I am getting up their in age or at least it makes me feel like I am!! I can't wait to pick them up after school to see how their first day went.




3 comments:

  1. Hope the girls had as much fun as my boys did!! Crazy how big they are getting isn't it!

    Glad you joined the blogging world... it really is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny how are you? I stumbled across your blog when I was looking at Marcee's..Your kids are getting so big. Do you mind if I add your blog to mine? I like to ask permission before i do such thing! I miss you and am glad you and marcee were my visiting teachers all those years I love you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are SUCH fashionistas- they're adorable!!

    ReplyDelete